Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:25 am

ok here is what haappend me and fatal fox joined [M.C]"MANIN"s game (aka advent). and him and dark knight were already waiting. so we started to play ans me and fatal were kicking there asses. well the were gaetting really pissed off and started to complain non stop. so then advent or manin which ever you like waited till we were in a fight with dark knight then he would sneak around the side and kill us because he is a little wimp ass and cant fight 1 on 1. so fatal started to have more kills then death becase manin is a little bicth ass noob.

they couldnt even kill me

oh they coulnt keep up still

after this fatal left to go to work. sorry about that.

so then i started to face then 1 on 2 and i continued to kick ass. sorry no pic. then they were making fun of fatal saying he sucked then when i was kicking there ass i told them they sucked and to get a life. so he killed and kicked me.

so dark knight i know you wont answer ans advent fuck you i pown you hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 am

lol can we spell O-W-N-E-D lol fuckin nice dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metalgearsolid.spruz.com
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:06 am

they spend more time talkin shit and complaining then they do actually playing the game. i think they talk so much shit like their bad ass because they know they suck really bad and are afraid to admit it to them selves or to others and just boost their "unstoppable" personas about them. a noob that only autolocks can kick their ass any day of the week. which is why anyone better than them or the noobs that embarras them get kicked from their rooms. and when they try joining our rooms they always get owned then complain because its of lag or some other bullshit then leave the room and come back in trying to freeze it.
Back to top Go down
(SFU)-FOXTROT-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:35 am

dark knight is gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/duckie0978
M.C MAN!N
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 am

so how about you show the pics from the first match, that was the second. You little bitch your fight is wit me and Gorrilla not with anyone else bitch, not whit Purex or DK, or anyone we know its against us men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 am

hey go fuck off you little bitch before i ban you like how you banned me for no reason from your gay little chat thing
Back to top Go down
M.C MAN!N
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 am

"then he would sneak around the side and kill us because he is a little wimp ass and cant fight 1 on 1. so fatal started to have more kills then death becase manin is a little bicth ass noob."

this has a word, oh yea its called TACTICS and STRATEGY retard, use your fucking mind dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:40 am

when are you and your little butt faggot buddies gonna learn that your not wanted on this site. go the fuck away.
Back to top Go down
M.C MAN!N
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:43 am

awww. wanna cry som moar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:49 am

whos crying fuck you nigger. you just wish you were half as good as any of us. fuckin pussie ass bitch all you do is complain o im lagging boo hoo o its bullet lag i cant kill you boo fucking hoo. go away you stupid little kid. no body wants you here. go away. even fatal said not to come here and gave you the link to your own fucking site. isnt that a hint. i guess stupid niggers like you cant take simple hints. it has to be spelled out for you so here you go ill make it easy for your small mind

G-O

A-W-A-Y

N-O

O-N-E

W-A-N-T-S

Y-O-U

H-E-R-E!!!!!!!

G-O

G-E-T

A

L-I-F-E

A-N-D

F-U-C-K

O-F-F
Back to top Go down
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 pm

M.C MAN!N wrote:
so how about you show the pics from the first match, that was the second. You little bitch your fight is wit me and Gorrilla not with anyone else bitch, not whit Purex or DK, or anyone we know its against us men.

this didt even start with you... stupid fuck.. it was about DK. u dumb ass

Last edited by (SFU)FOX-HOUND on Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 pm

and besides i destrayed you fuckin ass so what the fuck are you talking about.

all you are is a clan ditcher. because we are to good for you right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:01 pm

so your not responding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.C MAN!N
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 pm

nope. cuz its not my clan site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[M.C] Gor!LLa
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 pm

hey night fox u r the gayest players ive ever seen i chalenged u 4 times and im gona chalenge u aggain lest do a 1 on 1 wenever ur ready u motherfuker till u do that u shut the fuk off u fagget .

and fox hound ur not match for us remeber how we beat the crap out of u (: lest play aggain this friday and saturday this is gona be the oficial one valen is gona play too last m.c match
and remember i still got u in my poket Wink

www.freewebs.com/mcforlife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[M.C] Gor!LLa
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm

and this one was official men (:

thats crisis fox wit an alt acc 0 kills damm hes good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[M.C] Gor!LLa
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:36 pm

they dont call him the super m.c for nothin (:

who won that one??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[M.C] Gor!LLa
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 pm

boooomm

u kiked him off the game after that. he beat the crap out of u

shut up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:54 am

[M.C] Gor!LLa wrote:
hey night fox u r the gayest players ive ever seen i chalenged u 4 times and im gona chalenge u aggain lest do a 1 on 1 wenever ur ready u motherfuker till u do that u shut the fuk off u fagget .

and fox hound ur not match for us remeber how we beat the crap out of u (: lest play aggain this friday and saturday this is gona be the oficial one valen is gona play too last m.c match
and remember i still got u in my poket Wink

www.freewebs.com/mcforlife

what part of im not gonna play a bunch of noobs that just kick me from games and then try to freeze mine dont you get? i guess your as stupid as fuckin advent or millin or what ever his fuckin name is now. get a life homo. i got one and have better things to do than do a 1 on 1 with your fuck ass self. go piss off. your like an annoying little kid or a fly or worse a misquito that wont go away and go places your not wanted. so how about staying on your fucking site and get off this one. or even better yet quit playing mpo and get a fuckin life kid. like i said the only thing that people think they have to prove are old washed up has-beens that need t quit while their ahead. its not gonna happen and i have told you this same damn thing everytime you make a post about it. go fuck off jack off fuck your mom or dad or what ever it is you do and fuckin do it. cause i dont give a shit about your pitifull lame excuse for your reason to think your so bad ass on a video game made so people have fun. your taking the fun out of a game i rarly play anymore because i got shit im doing in my life. so wtf are you doing with yours? making a video game your life. go away noob no body cares about how good you think you are cause if you were half as good as you think you are you woulndt be trying to prove it and talk so much shit. the amount of shit you talk is what you do to compensate for your lack of skill in the game and how bad you really suck at it. so if you think your good then you dont have to tell everyone in the world then try to have something to prove. the only thing you are prooving to me is how bad you do suck and how much of a life you need to get.
Back to top Go down
[M.C] Gor!LLa
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:35 pm

ahaha wao tha must hav taken u a long time to write u must hate me a lot lol and if i made u quit the game that u loved without even knowin u lol too bad for u men that just show how ur gay personality and the low selfsteem u got lol. ur a looser in real life llol. if u cant keep up retire or stop sayin anythin about us.
remember this war started cause of u guys talkin bad about m.c specialy u night fox talkin bad about dark knight so y r u crying now? lol i just gave u wat u asked for lol.
im only doing this to get sum fun out of mpo. fatal fox is one of the best players ive played but looks like u guys cant take the pressure. if u wana surrender let me know we wil stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:22 pm

wtf dude? i guess your just like advent a dumb stupid nigger that cant read also so here let me spell it out for you too.

"your taking the fun out of a game i rarly play anymore because i got shit im doing in my life. so wtf are you

doing with yours? making a video game your life."

so tell me where in here it says you made me quit? lmao you didnt make me quit and i never quit for that matter see you got such a big ego about this game that you are accusing me of quitting because of you? see thats your shit talkin takin over trying to defend something you cant have and never will get that is SKILL BALLS AND RESPECT.

lets see what else to quote myself on that you dont get because your a fuckin nogger that cant understand shit...

"so if you think your good then you dont have to tell everyone in the world then try to have something to

prove. the only thing you are prooving to me is how bad you do suck and how much of a life you need to

get."

well why do you start shit still?

o and my favorite thing is when you said this

"night fox talkin bad about dark knight so y r u crying now? lol i just gave u wat u asked for lol."

this one also made me laugh

"too bad for u men that just show how ur gay personality and the low selfsteem u got lol. ur a looser in real

life llol"

first off im not crying about anything second when did i ask for a 1on1 with any of you? i didnt. your trying to make any excuse to play against me because im the only one that you havent played. guess what its not workin cause im still not going to 1on1 any of you and i dont give a fuck what you have to say about me not wanting to either. if you had half as much of a life i did you would know that playing video games isnt life. i work i habe a fiancee and i eat and sleep. what i do when im not doing any of that is spend the time on the computer or i go and play mpo+ or i play my ps2.

now how can you say i have low self esteem because i have a life outside of mpo+? and im not gay i know this because i know who i am and gay isnt any part of me.. hmm lets see what else you had to say o yea im a loser in real life.. is that so? well no im not i have lots of friends i hang out with i cant say the same for you because you spend your life on a fucking video game and you dont know me in real life. so fuck off kid.
now your only talking shit beause your not getting your way or what you want and it makes me laugh so hard that you want to fight me so bad and i keep telling you NO and you go and have a bitch fit ROFL wow if thats all i gotta do to piss yu off to where you start talking shit about shit i didnt even say then im gonna keep doing it lol!
Back to top Go down
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:09 pm

[M.C] Gor!LLa wrote:
boooomm

u kiked him off the game after that. he beat the crap out of u

shut up

acutually i dont really care dont use old pics with me and dark knight. because i kick his ass more then he kicked mine. and you are rerally good so i dont stand a chance with you. lol. and this has nothing to do with you nothing to do with yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)-FOXTROT-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:40 pm

i give up on this one, you guys are taking a game wayyy too far so ima stay outta the SFU vs MC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/duckie0978
[KOA] GIO
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:06 pm

"YOU GUYS ARE TOO GOOD"...LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.C MAN!N
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Shido getting his ass whooped.

Oops, fatal and crysis getting butt whooped.

Join my game to get fucked up men, thats crazy.

They dont call me TEh SUPER M.C For nothing bithces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   

Back to top Go down

this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next