Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(SFU) NIGHT-FOX
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:22 pm

see look thats exactly what im talkin about. yall dont let shit go and you only take pics when its convieneant to you. when i take pics i take them at the very end of the round taking the pics that benifit you and you only is just gonna start more bullshit on this site.... this site was all nice and peacefull untill you guys got on it starting shit between you and the members. next time you take a pic make sure its at the end of the round so if your gonna try and start shit at least show everyone what you really got for the scores at the end. and ok so in that pic of fatal and crisis where in their does it say you owned him????? i see he has a k/d of 13/14 so that means he was at least keeping up with you and i bet the next kill after that was him killin you which brings him up to 14/14. and that one where you have 36/20 is LOL haha fox hound doesent even have 20 kills so you know what that means? that means you were beating up on some noob before he even got into the game because he also doesnt have near 36 deaths. so lets see what the tottal score was between you and fox hound is
so you have
36/20
and he has
13/14

sooo
36/20
13/14
-_____
23/6

so you had 23/6 on some noob before fox hound even joined your room your pitifull for even posting this picture and saying it was only him you owned.

and if you add fox hounds to that 23/6 is what you get for that score you thought people wouldnt notice as that fake ownage pic. thats real sad man.

and who gives a fuck if you or anyone beats fatal. when was the last time he actually played mpo+? hes always on mgo2 and rarly plays mpo+ anymore. so my point is this if your gonna take pics take them at the end of the round so everyone can see what the final scores were. just because half assed pics proove nothing except that you have something your hiding like maybe the final score at the end was you got owned. who knows cause you beat up on noobs before they even join your room so you fake pics of you owning them mean absolutly nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metalgearsolid.spruz.com
(SFU)-FOXTROT-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 am

(SFU) NIGHT-FOX wrote:
see look thats exactly what im talkin about. yall dont let shit go and you only take pics when its convieneant to you. when i take pics i take them at the very end of the round taking the pics that benifit you and you only is just gonna start more bullshit on this site.... this site was all nice and peacefull untill you guys got on it starting shit between you and the members. next time you take a pic make sure its at the end of the round so if your gonna try and start shit at least show everyone what you really got for the scores at the end. and ok so in that pic of fatal and crisis where in their does it say you owned him????? i see he has a k/d of 13/14 so that means he was at least keeping up with you and i bet the next kill after that was him killin you which brings him up to 14/14. and that one where you have 36/20 is LOL haha fox hound doesent even have 20 kills so you know what that means? that means you were beating up on some noob before he even got into the game because he also doesnt have near 36 deaths. so lets see what the tottal score was between you and fox hound is
so you have
36/20
and he has
13/14

sooo
36/20
13/14
-_____
23/6

so you had 23/6 on some noob before fox hound even joined your room your pitifull for even posting this picture and saying it was only him you owned.

and if you add fox hounds to that 23/6 is what you get for that score you thought people wouldnt notice as that fake ownage pic. thats real sad man.

and who gives a fuck if you or anyone beats fatal. when was the last time he actually played mpo+? hes always on mgo2 and rarly plays mpo+ anymore. so my point is this if your gonna take pics take them at the end of the round so everyone can see what the final scores were. just because half assed pics proove nothing except that you have something your hiding like maybe the final score at the end was you got owned. who knows cause you beat up on noobs before they even join your room so you fake pics of you owning them mean absolutly nothing.

you took the words right from my mouth thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/duckie0978
-Peruvian_Prince-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:57 pm

Ok SERIOUSLY

Nightfox- I'm not gonna flame or shit I find that really ineffective i'm going to point out some of the flaws in what you say, You keep blabing on about how good you are and how they suck yet Gorilla challenged you to 1 on 1 and yet you don't except but you say your alot better then him? If you are then just fight him and beat him k? k.

Fox-Hound - Gorilla responded because even thought you didn't address him you did address 1 of his clan members so it's more like he is sticking up for his clan.

Dark_Knight - You need to stfu, your not that good you tried to brag about how when i started palying again you "owned" me but then you lost to me in 1 on 1 you talk a lot, i'm not saying that your not good but you are not THAT good k? k.

Gorilla - I guess your sticking up for M.C and w.e but he really didn't flame you.

Sfu clan - Alot of you guys say that other people complain for getting owned, but you guys complain so much it's pathetic in the mofo vs sfu war a lot of you guys just bitched and whined because mofo used subs and won both rounds.
1. Subs do take skill to use and they weaker k? k A lot of people have NO problem taking a sub on with a rifle hell even a pistol or and svd.
2. Sideshot may be annoying but it's not nooby if your not watching your back that's your fault.
3. Stop starting so much shit A LOT OF YOU spam 0 when owned A LOT of you aren't that good to backup all the things you say.

^I'm not saying that you haven't gotten to the point at were you can keep up but by comparison to other your are not tht good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:20 pm

first of all purevian prince its not really hard to use a sub machine gun. i dont care if you use it once in awhile but not all the time. for example mc kantana all he uses is a P90. the P90 has 50 founds to spray around, that is the only gun i have a problem with, and i complain about. and i dont complain as much as i used to. because its a game i really dont care.

and the side shot. its not a problem but when you are at kill house (the only place manin can beat me) you are in a battle and you get killed from the side its really fuckin annoying.

P.S. [M.C] say man instead of men its really fucking gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:31 pm

this ones affical "men"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Peruvian_Prince-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:53 pm

(SFU)FOX-HOUND wrote:
first of all purevian prince its not really hard to use a sub machine gun. i dont care if you use it once in awhile but not all the time. for example mc kantana all he uses is a P90. the P90 has 50 founds to spray around, that is the only gun i have a problem with, and i complain about. and i dont complain as much as i used to. because its a game i really dont care.

and the side shot. its not a problem but when you are at kill house (the only place manin can beat me) you are in a battle and you get killed from the side its really fuckin annoying.

Have you ever played a good sub user? Spraying a p90 really is nowhere near as good as actually being able to aim with it.
You can get sideshotted in ANY map not only khb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[KOA] GIO
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 pm

I LOVE MY AK-47 king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

-Peruvian_Prince- wrote:
(SFU)FOX-HOUND wrote:

Have you ever played a good sub user? Spraying a p90 really is nowhere near as good as actually being able to aim with it.
You can get sideshotted in ANY map not only khb.

in killhouse its more open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)FOX-HOUND
Visitor

PostSubject: FAIL   Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

wow i was just reading this 2 years later, i guess i took this game pretty serious, we all look like a bunch of arguing little girls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU)-FOXTROT-
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 pm

wow its been awhile, does anyone still play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/duckie0978
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up   

Back to top Go down

this is the end of dark knight. so shut the fuck up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2