Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:49 pm

stop bumping cunts with Mao n get over here nao!!! u already glitched to get a purple beret so why didnt u just play me legit on sunday? dont believe in ur so called 'skills' anymore? fuccin shit. idc if arcadia n mao or those other scrubheads glitch cuz ive never heard em say theyre good. but u say ur good yet u cant prove it n never will to me.

just so everybody knows it was the semis n we woulda won by a landslide had only 4 of em glitched n not 5. i should have at least a purple fleece cap. i think the finals was some team w/ REDDICE fucc it i should have a beret
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Im sick of these people ruining MGO, i wish they'd just stop being asshooles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 am

yeah. the true glitchers have gotten worse. especially in the tourney game mode
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:10 am

im gonna learn to glitch again so i can anti glitch but from wut i seen it wont help its just getting way outa control
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:05 am

it really has. seems like its gotten worse with MEME. Sad((<---SSF i want my purple stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: oh yea and lucid   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 pm

I heard Lucid in mgo used to used turbo controllers or somthing he wasnt that skillful yea he s really not htat good i can tell and yea lucid you cant beat me if you tried the fakest vet i ever seen nobody from mgo1 respects you so stop your games you glitch cause yo tras and you no better to come in regular rooms youll gt kik faster thn anything you trash dude i dont respect you and you a mgo scrub it get gud fake ass player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 pm

sho'nough

i hope he gets a chance to get on here this guy is soft pussy if u ask me. words mean nothin in a video game n thats about all hes got
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 pm

lol at blufox's post thats the most ridiculas thing i have ever heard. a turbo controler on mgo1? how would that be usefull to begin with? hahahahahahaha ok you want to see my KTD on mgo1 ill post a link up for it after this. i would give you the link for my myspace which is where i hve it but ill just put it on photobucket. all my kills on it are legit to BTW. and i still lol at your lame attempt to try and talk shit about me. if you could use LAN on mgo1 i would 1 on 1 you mgo1 anyday and whoop your ass in it still to this day. go ahead talk more shit because i know you will.

now as far as tottsman look dude idk why you take shit so personal. YOU are my opponent. its kill or be killed. im not going to not glitch on you. even if i didnt 2 other people on the team would have. stop being so damn butthurt and acting like im against you.

truth is im not against you in the least bit. but if we have to go against eachother in survival or tourny mode im not going to not glitch you know? its nothing personal we win and we have our losses. glithing is just a faster way of winning. people assume that we have to glitch to win. thats not true at all. glitching is just faster. besides you think that just because we glitch its not hard for us when people are jumping around rolling using box exsevivly etc. and to headshot them. your very mistaken. in fact most of the glitchers and i say most because their are some people that are horrible at it and just horrible at the game. now anyways as i was saying MOST people that glitch are better than you think. they get lots of practice killing people quickly with headshots so they are the ones more likly to get a headshot faster than any "pro" you know. see what i mean? like i said before, before the MEME patch came out i was level 9 legit now that the MEME is out im level 12 -13 legit. and thats playing games with avrage level of the room being 12 and ^ because i dont agree with noob bashing. i get no enjoyment from it.

besides im on my 1 week ban because konami has been actually monitering my activities on this mgo. omg yay i get 1 week to play my other games plus the games i got for christmas LBP being one of them.

Last edited by Lucid Dreams on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:15 pm

tottsman wrote:
stop bumping cunts with Mao n get over here nao!!! u already glitched to get a purple beret so why didnt u just play me legit on sunday? dont believe in ur so called 'skills' anymore? fuccin shit. idc if arcadia n mao or those other scrubheads glitch cuz ive never heard em say theyre good. but u say ur good yet u cant prove it n never will to me.

just so everybody knows it was the semis n we woulda won by a landslide had only 4 of em glitched n not 5. i should have at least a purple fleece cap. i think the finals was some team w/ REDDICE fucc it i should have a beret

you say i already had it? no i didnt. i didnt get purple beret untill after that round with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

i guess i couldnt tell the difference between u and mao when u guys were all scissored together
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Lucid i didn;t say you use turbo controllers some mgo1 guy said that when i was on his team he said by far you were okay dude im not here to tradh talk but you supposed to be a vet i thought i could respect that but you glitch its sad i canttell if your any good buy if you were in fatal;s in MPO thn im sure your okay but dont talk trash bout beating me lol because you a vet means nothing hell im good trust me only true players can fuck with me guys on fatal level yea i got beat by some vets but hell im from mpo if i started from mgo1 i would be sick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:02 pm

I Like ONYX , I Like Lucid He's cool ... SOMETIMES ... I Just Hate It When He Glitches >.>
LOL @ Sell-out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:50 pm

tottsman wrote:
i guess i couldnt tell the difference between u and mao when u guys were all scissored together

we dont use cqc glitch. in fact i dont need anyone to hold me or for me to hold them to glitch. i can just do it anytime i want. i can be in my box and shoot you in the head if i so wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:52 pm

SFU/bluefox wrote:
Lucid i didn;t say you use turbo controllers some mgo1 guy said that when i was on his team he said by far you were okay dude im not here to tradh talk but you supposed to be a vet i thought i could respect that but you glitch its sad i canttell if your any good buy if you were in fatal;s in MPO thn im sure your okay but dont talk trash bout beating me lol because you a vet means nothing hell im good trust me only true players can fuck with me guys on fatal level yea i got beat by some vets but hell im from mpo if i started from mgo1 i would be sick

it dont matter man. konami fucked up with this mgo and im completely sick of the way konami fabricated this one together. its full of bugs and glitches. shit talking little kids etc. the game was ruined way before anyone started glitching. they really need to bring mgo1 back seriously. if they did that well then hey none of you would ever have to worry about me again on mgo2. i would never play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 pm

and i might be banned but i can still get on mgo. just not with my Lucid =[ but hey i can still play and that means more fun for me tonight. no one will know its me though >=] Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Lucid, then stop playing this version of MGO jeez, some of us like it, now just stop playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rIddIck
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:33 pm

i am a mgo1 vet dude and mgo wasnt perfect by any means it itself had alot of bugs and so does this one but in any game there are going to be assholes that try to figure out how to "cheat" why because they can and maybe there just tryin to prove that there "smarter" then the makers of the game... a hacker told me that once. and really it doesnt prove shit. it proves that your an asshole thats it....everytime i read what you put on here your always defending yourself. if you were a legit player or a great player we would all know that your good but your constently defending yourself man thats not a good sign..

now i know what your gonna say.... "ill 1 v 1 u to prove that im a badass" and ill say this i know im not the best player in mgo i know that. truth is i might be the worst lvl 13 fh that you have ever met. if you were a badass at this game lucid you wouldnt have to say anything... cause i would already know how good you are.. so stop defending yourself man and prove that lucid dreams is legit and is good

ya and your gonna say but thats boring but if you want ppl to respect you so you dont have to waste your time typing blogs on how good you are then go legit dude! so i can go back to work lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:09 am

Exactly, instead of trying to "win faster by glitching" and saying "this version of MGO sucks" then why even play? Atleast give epople a chance to enjoy this game and what it has to offer, just please stop glitching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:41 am

nah. Lucid wont leave this game. even tho he sucks at the actual game, he found that hes good at glitching. we cant ask him to stop guys. he actually found somethin that he's good at in life. if we take that away from him then he's got nothin left. hes got nothin else goin for him. poor guy. it reminds me of Friday Night Lights. that great football player 'Boobie' Miles. all these college offers, n his whole life ahead of him. then in his senior year of HS tragedy struck. he gets a career ending injury. colleges withdraw their offers as soon as they see he can no longer play. a young man who lives with a relative. pretty much broke. he sits n realizes hes got nothin else. all he knew was football. thats all he was good at n now its gone. always makes me shed a tear. Sad(
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 am

lol at all of your posts i had a good laugh at them. especially riddicks....... w/e idc if you dont respect me or if you do. but when you start thinking i suck ect. and that i have to glitch to win its bullshit i dont need to glitch. like totts said its faster and its funnier to me when people bitch about something they have no control over. its sad really how many people actually care. you talk shit about what i do and the things ive done but you and i both know if you could do what i do you would. stop actin like a fuckin hero or a role model. your no ones role model or hero. and dont go and say o i would never do it bla bla bla because fact is most people that say they would never do it are the first ones to do it. because they are already thinking about it and what it must be like to do what we do. the people i believe will never glitch are the ones that either dont recognize it as a glitch or the ones that get glitched on say nothing and let it go. the ones that complain the most will be the most likly canidadte to be the next glitcher. i dont do 1 on 1's anyways so riddick y would i say such a thing? last 1 on 1 i had was on mgo1 and the fuckin kid had to beg me for 2 hours before i would do it. heres this for my "blog" go suck my nuts riddick you dont know me never have and never will. get off my dick because idk where your mouth has been. and yea you know what if i face your team in tourny im going to glitch just how i glitched every single team before yours. i try to be nice to you people just because i know fatal. and i know him probably a bit better than any of you new to mgo. you people make me sick. all you run and gun fags come from halo and fuck this game up. im glad i do what i do and i will never stop doing it. i will find deadlier glitches and exploit them to their fullest. any glitcher behind me and mao will be 3 steps behind. because for every 1 glitch the other people think they found we find 6 more. i try to be nice and respectfull out of the courtesy for FATAL. but you know what? fuck that im sick of being fake. as of now on when i can sign back on my account you are all being added to my friends list i will follow you into every game and be on the opposing team and i will constantly glitch on you. why? because i will find it very funny and because i can. while you sit around and cry about your stats. its sad really. have a nice new years because that my revilution as far as mgo goes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:38 am

Lawl, whattever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 am

i didnt get to read the whole thing. buuuut...the game is fun for me, so no i wouldnt use a lagswitch or whatever it is u use. i like playin MGO, the actual game. against ppl who also wanna play the actual game. i dont wanna stand on a mountain with my lagswitch mwahahaha-ing n bumping cunts w/ mao. that doesnt sound like fun at all...ugh -_-

i mean i juss calls em like i sees em. if i see u play actual mgo n u play well i'll believe that u can. but i've never seen it. so i cant believe it when u tell it to me. i guess i was just venting w/ this post cuz my fav color is purple n i know after the way my team was playin we should have some purple stuff. but i dont hate u Lucid or disrespect u. i do however think ur a less-than mediocre player. sorry. n i know u wont 1v1 rIddIck cuz in a world w/o lagswitches u n rIddIck in a 1v1 >.> deng. i'd probly have to call it off. itd be worse than the DS/Syn. 1v1 on youtube. Happy New Year =]
Back to top Go down
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 am

hmmmm...i got to read the whole thing. ur a very confusing person lucid. i gotta be honest i dont know very many ppl like u. but i was never around that crowd growin up. i never played Halo online. i only started playin MGO cuz i like the Metal Gear series. im not a gamer by any means -_-
so i dont see how ex-halo run-n-gunners ruin the game. i'd think a lot of the best players might fall under that category. i dont mind the shotty/svd nubs or the spray n pray90 users. i dont mind the lames, the nerds, the pre-pubescent kids, the whiners, the d-bags, the SkitzShotYous LoL, or any of that. i dont see how they ruin the game at all scratch
if anybodys ruining this game...uhhhhh...its the lagswitchers. urrrdurrr LoL. thats not even a playing style. i really dont see how we can make u sick. i guess i can appreciate u being respectful cuz we're Fatal's friends, n altho u've known him longer trust this we know him A LOT better than u. i think a good way to show respect is with honesty. i'd so it's a fairly timeless principle. sooooo why not play with some. bein honorable is also respectful IMO. hmph. i guess u'll never make sense to me. sorry man. oh and by the way, IN AMERICA we make New Years resolutions. not revilutions or whatever that is.
Back to top Go down
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 am

...in America!
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 am

over the time ive been growing and maturing it became more and more obvious to me tha it is whumans nature to fuck shit up its just what humans do like the sun shines ppl fuck shit up
wut i also relized is its also human nature to fix shit so we just gotta be patient wait for them to finish fuckin up shit then when the time is right every thing will be fixed up and we can enjjoy our shit again
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFU Official Clan Site :: Metal Gear Online :: StealthFox Chat-
Jump to: