Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rIddIck
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 am

Lucid here is a good laugh for you.... Cool

FUCK YOU! I love you

your full of shit man i cant even begin to describe. as for Halo! Halo is gay you probably played that and were not good at it then started to glitch on it ya noob. silent

thats cool that you dont care about respect. its obvious in your "play style" if you could call it that. and im sorry to disapoint you but im not gay nor ever will i be so the sucking your balls part you might want to talk to Mao on that one homie cause you guys a butt buddies.. affraid

Even if i could glitch and maybe i know how already you dont know me eithier asshole. i am not and will not cheat at a fucking video game whats it going to get me....nowhere and thats okay if you dont go straight im just tired of reading your bullshit all the time about how sweet you are. fuck you kid come and glitch me like the nub that you are and ill say hi. i hope your ps3 breaks and your momy cant afford to buy you another lol. bitch cheers

even i got a good laugh out of this one. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:04 pm

LMAO

HAHAH oh wow, that's funny, whats even more funny is the fact Riddick actually got pissed at you being a little bitch Lucid, seriously

You fell down to his level Riddick, i don't care if he comes to glitch me, i dgaf about my stats because if you have skill you can rebuild your stats so fuck off Lucid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rIddIck
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 pm

nah man idc about my stats eithier im just saying im tired of reading excuse after excuse of the same shit over and over again we get it you like to glitch yay for you! so STFU about it.

people naturally will be pissed about you glitching thats how it is. but theres no need to keep justifing it thats all im sayin im done with this conversasion. if u want lucid come to my games glitch me half to hell idc.. bring it....

like the great Ernesto "Che" Guevara said " i know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward. You are only going to kill a man."

you should replace the kill with glitch lol but i think u get the point i will be like che and take it and ill just stand there and take it not moving waiting for the shot.. so shoot coward!! GLITCH ME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Ridd i didn't know you were a MGO1 vet no wonder you seem so cool and relax, lol Lucid is funny i think only Fatal would know how lucid dreams aka night/Terror fox whatever your name is would know hes good i won't lie though MGO1 seem to be more difficult out of the two but guys who glitch are trashy .oh yea i think Fatal a MGO1 vet because his stats are some of the best ive seen really how is your k,dr so high you must be a real gamer see me in NBA live 09
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 pm

tottsman wrote:
the SkitzShotYous LoL, .

ROFL YOU DOUCHE BAG

Lmfao lucid " I Respect Fatal Blah Blah Blah" rofl DUDE when i told you i left the clan you told me "Good Fatal's a Fag"

lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:48 pm

no i said hes a shitty leader. dont throw words into my mouth young one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:56 pm

I Have Photographic Memory Dude...

I told you I Left the clan Cuss I had a argument with fatal and You Said " Good, he's A F@G"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 pm

w/e dude your just talkin shit. i just said whay it was i told you. i said hes a shitty leader. and thats not far from the truth. anyways im going to do survival so peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Lucid your making yourself look pathetic, just leave and go glitch some people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:30 am

its impossible for him not to look pathetic. is Fatal a shitty leader cuz he doesnt let u glitch every game u play with us??? awww poor baby, wipe the dribble from his chin. at least i hope its dribble. dont want u cheatin on Mao nao would we?

best LoL of the thread: "get off my dick" or whatever. we all know u bump cunts w/ Mao. therefore u no has a penis

oh btw i saw the Sourk Park epi w/ MRS. Garrison exploring Les Bos n it reminded me of u n Mao, Luci. "Ooohh, sciccor me timbers!"

HaHaHaHaHa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 am

Lol, LES BOS!!!!!!

That episode was classic,

"I don't even know how 2 women can make love, unless they...scissor..." LMFAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:33 pm

lol hate me for what i do. haha none of you are the first and none if you will be the last. and thats not why fatal is a shitty leader. i posted that somewhere around here on this site go look for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:18 pm

i told u luci i dont hate u. u entertain me. i love kids man, otherwise i wouldnt be a mentor. ya knooow? but dont worry i think fatals a good leader n i dont think u'll be able to convince me. he dont let u glitch n u cry n leave so u think hes a bad/shitty leader. thats my story n im stickin to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

heres the bottom line.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME.

period.

thats all it comes down to. if i actually cared you think i would do what i do? no i wouldnt.

i dont care if you think im a shitty player.

i dont care if you think im a kid.

i know im better than most people you consider "pros"

i know im not a kid.

i know how much you hate me.

it makes me happy actually.

do i need to go on or do you get the idea yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rIddIck
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 pm

you dont need to cause we heard it all before.... Sleep

"here is the bottom line."

people are gonna talk shit about you cause you do it. so u might as well read it and laugh and say nothing cause people arent going to stop talkin shit just like your not going to stop glitching. Razz

and i think there is something wrong with you mentally lol cause you enjoy people getting mad it gives you pleasure Embarassed

you might want to get that checked out before you become the ainti-christ lol Twisted Evil

we know your not a kid your 23 but u act like one...

your "beeter then pros" cause you glitch the "pros" thats the only reason... Rolling Eyes

"do i need to go on or DO YOU GET THE IDEA YET?" No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:37 am

wow im behind on these forums i kinda skimmed over this and the only thing that caught my attention is im a shitty leader hold the fuck up!
if i was a shitty leader theres no way i would have any members in my clan first of all. that makes no cents.

2nd i dont care about what lucid/ onyx any more because 1 imma heartless mofo that does wuts neccessary, 2 he is a cheater that doesnt play fair so screw him, 3 im a beasty leader that has plans for him and his clan to make it to the top and beyond that.

how can i respect some1 that cheats man u was cool in the beginning loyal fought with honor
now ur like a sports athlete FIre up dem roids like me n my bro talk about lol

MGO roids FTL.. man bottom line is cheating just aint cool in a organized game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:41 am

i think Lucid is compensating cuz he cant use the rubbers wrapped in gold...xP
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm

fatal i gave a list of reasons why i think your a shitty leader. to bad that when i did a search on it someone deleted it because i cant find it. but to sum it up from what i can remember.

your a shitty leader because you want nothing to do with anyone in your own clan except for some of the members that go on this site daily. you tell people that are in your clan they need to play together so they can get use to their play styles and do good as a team. and yet you fatal exclude yourself from any part of your clan except for your survival team. instead of switching it up between all members of your clan you have 1 set team for yourself then tell other people not in your survival team to go either find a new team or go on your "beta" team which is full of just random people that you dont give a shit about. now i understand that you want to win..... who doesnt? thats understandable. but when you tell other people in your clan to go do something then you exclude yourself from their activities your being a fuckin hipocrit. you only ever play with totts skits riddick aynmy or how ever you spell it. and someone elese that i cant think off right off hand at the moment.

the fact your care way to much about stats is just ridiculas. you act as if your the casual gamer "just play for fun" but when it comes to stats whao hold the damn phone. then it gets serious. and i know why too. its because of racerdie from mpo your compensating because he boosted for number 1 in every game mode. this isnt mpo or mpo+ rightfully i should have been number 1 or at least number 2 in tdm and cap. but when i seen his name pop up out of no where i stopped doing RC mode and just played VR mode. and that was when i was ranked 5 in tdm and 2 in cap. quit living in the past dude. i learned that a long time ago.

your sole priorities are the sfu members on this site and not all of your members and thats what makes you a shitty leader. i had said alot more reasons why i think your a shitty leader but i cant remember them at this moment. but these are the ones that i can remember right off hand because you still continue to do them and stick out the most to me.

now you know i had your back on mpo and mpo+ and every now and then i try to help you out in mgo2 when your short a person. the fact you hate me for what i do i dont care if you hate me for it. but now you just plain hate me as a person. so idk what to say about that.

but with that being said lets not hope you come across my team in survival or tourny because the "gloves" are off and ill make you my sole target along with anyone that was to try to help you.
and you know how skits or totts you said i can only do it to 1 person at a time? your sadly mistaken. i can control up to 4 people at a time and kill everyone on the team. lets not forget i have my friends Melissa Mao and Arcadia on my team now i have DARKDREAMER and IM RAW on my team now.

1 is easy to control because they are the "lone wolf" they are the ones that are not the team player. which is why red fire got destroyed by me. even if you try to get me in a pack ill take you all out and keep you killed untill the round is over.

yes when it comes to survival and tourny its time to get serious. and thats the time i am the most destructive. i dont give a shit who is on the opposing team. if your not on my team and you are the enemy you will die. and just an FYI the glitch i use is to much for any of you to handle. you cant spawn camp me because if you try to i will kill anyone i see before i even spawn from my weapon select screen then ill just spawn and keep you dead. that is what makes me so "ruthless" is because come survival time and tourny time I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE OPPOSING ME. YOU ARE A THREAT THAT WILL BE TAKIN OUT. plain and simple.

"join me in battle or any that oppose me shall parish in the battle field" is a motto i go by strongly during survival and tourny. it is something that i made up. idk if anyone else as said this in history but its what i go by.

i am successfull in what i do because i dont need to glitch to win. anyone that has faced me in free battle recognize my skills as a legit player. and for you totts when i joined fatals room when you were in it the first thing you told me to do was glitch the opposing team in a free battle. then now you try to tell me off like i give a shit what you have to say to me. how sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rIddIck
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Lucid you are crazy man lol its quite funny.

thats it thats all i have to say cause i said what i felt before lol this is nutz or like Gwen Stefani says

"This shit is bananas!"

"B"
"A"
"N"
"A"
"N"
"A"
"S"

lol....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Lucid, can i boost off ya? =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:00 pm

lol glitchers relax some people g litch yea but to do it all the time i know its funny to kill witout a person being able to control it but scrubs like darkdreamer and in raw i 4get wat clan e came from but tey scrubs wo couldn't last a sec in real battle and trust me im kool with plenty of ppl on mgo toseglitcers are true scrubs hell they couldnt beat lv3 sloths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:13 pm

LoL. ayame just play him 1v1. it'll be the same as boosting off him. he too scared tho xP

Luci i can the bullshit emitting from ur mouth sayin that stuff all the way from here. dont be ignint. as much as i wish we played with the same 6 ppl teams all the time. for alpha, beta, etc. we really dont. its actually fatal who insists on having ppl tryout with us n yes IMO it costs us a lotta precious reward points but w.e. i like that a team can develop chemistry by playin together consistently at one point we did that. those guys r too much fun n 99% of the time new ppl r awkward n/or shy. they either wont use their mics cuz they're embarassed about their voice, or they shouldnt use their mics cuz theyre flat out annoying -_-. even fatal n rIddIck even decided that rIddIck lead Beta cuz they needed a good leader to keep it together. that was a very sad time for me. so stop eating maos pussy n eat ur words. lemme know how it tastes.

moral of the story: reward points>all and if your name is Lucid Dreams, do YOURSELF a favor and shut the fuck up. just do like u do on the CSP and talk about yourself on your alt accounts LoL. dam u r a bonafide LAME XD
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:45 pm

not taking away from Alpa but it woud be kool to have riddy from time to time i havent played survival in a whie due to no proper beta set up i try time to time but yea Riddy Bossa Gaby Solid me >all I would luv another SFU vs SFU survival show down for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 pm

tottsman wrote:
LoL. ayame just play him 1v1. it'll be the same as boosting off him. he too scared tho xP

Luci i can the bullshit emitting from ur mouth sayin that stuff all the way from here. dont be ignint. as much as i wish we played with the same 6 ppl teams all the time. for alpha, beta, etc. we really dont. its actually fatal who insists on having ppl tryout with us n yes IMO it costs us a lotta precious reward points but w.e. i like that a team can develop chemistry by playin together consistently at one point we did that. those guys r too much fun n 99% of the time new ppl r awkward n/or shy. they either wont use their mics cuz they're embarassed about their voice, or they shouldnt use their mics cuz theyre flat out annoying -_-. even fatal n rIddIck even decided that rIddIck lead Beta cuz they needed a good leader to keep it together. that was a very sad time for me. so stop eating maos pussy n eat ur words. lemme know how it tastes.

moral of the story: reward points>all and if your name is Lucid Dreams, do YOURSELF a favor and shut the fuck up. just do like u do on the CSP and talk about yourself on your alt accounts LoL. dam u r a bonafide LAME XD

uhh you sound like that solidraiden dude. nothing you said made any sense. and i rarly post on the csp as it is. when i do its on my Lucid name and nothing else. you dont know me. you can keep blasting your shit talk towards me i hope it makes you feel better about yourself. because i cant wait to see you in any lobby idc if its survival or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm

dummy i've seen u post as Dexter Morgan talkin about Lucid.

...........Luci=LoLz

turn fail mode n ur lagswitch off. u can glitch better than me...duh. but when it comes to rippin verbally ur outclassed. but its not ur fault. im LA grown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFU Official Clan Site :: Metal Gear Online :: StealthFox Chat-
Jump to: