Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 am

Jesus Christ Lucid, must you be so defensive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:45 am

ok fatal asked so dont post all the way to another damn page >_>

fatal i gave a list of reasons why i think your a shitty leader. to bad that when i did a search on it someone deleted it because i cant find it. but to sum it up from what i can remember.

your a shitty leader because you want nothing to do with anyone in your own clan except for some of the members that go on this site daily. you tell people that are in your clan they need to play together so they can get use to their play styles and do good as a team. and yet you fatal exclude yourself from any part of your clan except for your survival team. instead of switching it up between all members of your clan you have 1 set team for yourself then tell other people not in your survival team to go either find a new team or go on your "beta" team which is full of just random people that you dont give a shit about. now i understand that you want to win..... who doesnt? thats understandable. but when you tell other people in your clan to go do something then you exclude yourself from their activities your being a fuckin hipocrit. you only ever play with totts skits riddick aynmy or how ever you spell it. and someone elese that i cant think off right off hand at the moment.

the fact your care way to much about stats is just ridiculas. you act as if your the casual gamer "just play for fun" but when it comes to stats whao hold the damn phone. then it gets serious. and i know why too. its because of racerdie from mpo your compensating because he boosted for number 1 in every game mode. this isnt mpo or mpo+ rightfully i should have been number 1 or at least number 2 in tdm and cap. but when i seen his name pop up out of no where i stopped doing RC mode and just played VR mode. and that was when i was ranked 5 in tdm and 2 in cap. quit living in the past dude. i learned that a long time ago.

your sole priorities are the sfu members on this site and not all of your members and thats what makes you a shitty leader. i had said alot more reasons why i think your a shitty leader but i cant remember them at this moment. but these are the ones that i can remember right off hand because you still continue to do them and stick out the most to me.

now you know i had your back on mpo and mpo+ and every now and then i try to help you out in mgo2 when your short a person. the fact you hate me for what i do i dont care if you hate me for it. but now you just plain hate me as a person. so idk what to say about that.

but with that being said lets not hope you come across my team in survival or tourny because the "gloves" are off and ill make you my sole target along with anyone that was to try to help you.
and you know how skits or totts you said i can only do it to 1 person at a time? your sadly mistaken. i can control up to 4 people at a time and kill everyone on the team. lets not forget i have my friends Melissa Mao and Arcadia on my team now i have DARKDREAMER and IM RAW on my team now.

1 is easy to control because they are the "lone wolf" they are the ones that are not the team player. which is why red fire got destroyed by me. even if you try to get me in a pack ill take you all out and keep you killed untill the round is over.

yes when it comes to survival and tourny its time to get serious. and thats the time i am the most destructive. i dont give a shit who is on the opposing team. if your not on my team and you are the enemy you will die. and just an FYI the glitch i use is to much for any of you to handle. you cant spawn camp me because if you try to i will kill anyone i see before i even spawn from my weapon select screen then ill just spawn and keep you dead. that is what makes me so "ruthless" is because come survival time and tourny time I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE OPPOSING ME. YOU ARE A THREAT THAT WILL BE TAKIN OUT. plain and simple.

"join me in battle or any that oppose me shall parish in the battle field" is a motto i go by strongly during survival and tourny. it is something that i made up. idk if anyone else as said this in history but its what i go by.

i am successfull in what i do because i dont need to glitch to win. anyone that has faced me in free battle recognize my skills as a legit player. and for you totts when i joined fatals room when you were in it the first thing you told me to do was glitch the opposing team in a free battle. then now you try to tell me off like i give a shit what you have to say to me. how sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:57 am

you know ayame's been grounded for like 3 months now, right? -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:04 am

I know i hate it -_-

And i suck at nights because im tired but its the only time i can play hahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 am

im not abig fan of reading but um lucid fact of the matter is u dont know about me and my clan do to the simple fact that ur not in it....
so idk how u can sit there and say all this stuff when non of it is true and comunication on this site is important for a succes full clan so idont see why that could make me a shitty leader who else could i make rules n stuff
but yea the way u think and play this game is a turn off no homo but i got cooler friends that respect me n all that cool stuff u idk u diff now act rly goth like or sometin lol

no offense gothkid XF

give up ur evil ways my old friend Onyx has fallen to the darkside еде
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:30 am

Onyx Has Died ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:40 pm

lol Lucid has gotten some regular players on his team damm him he is trashy ireally hate that guy darkdreamer i hate glitchers yall really nerds just glitching all the time it gets dumb you won already just play legit did you even play legit in the eary parts of mgo2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:57 am

yes in the early part of mgo i did play legit i had level 9 - 11 up and down days Rolling Eyes and FoxHound legit. you have any idea how hard level 9 - 11 was to keep back then? or do you not remember? because people seem to say "lol" when i say that because of how easy it is to obtain a high level now they seem to have forgoten just how good you had to be to keep level 9 - 11 legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 am

I was actually Looking for you today...^^

Then out of nowhere you join my team and Just leave :l asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 am

Actually just joined a random room to look at something real quick then left i didnt see who was in it untill just before i left the room lol.

And just an fyi for you to tell your team mates or "clan"mate w/e you want to call them, make sure they know to just quit the game and go remake a room if they come across my team. We have upwards to sometimes 5 glitchers at a time on my team. so even if you take me out you still have Melissa Mao Arcadia [SoNiC RaGe] and DARKDREAMER and KeV3n to worry about. i have good friends in high places including legitamate players as well, of levels 15 and 16 legit that are more than happy to back me up when i need them.

We are undefeated having 14 straight 5's in a row in the past 2 days. =TAC=, Toy Soldiers, BKY, Blue Bandits and even your clan cant handle what we have going on and thats a tight bond between the members.

Just to give you an idea of the teams we face its avarage level of 14 to 16 and some of the top players in mgo and we dominate 100% we dont even lose 1 round in a match of 2. im not bragging, but im sure if you checked my stats you will see that im just giving you a warning. Take it as you wish its good advice to leave the room, unless of course you want to lose your level or your GP, even in tourny mode then well of course its alot more serious than survival mode so even then thats the best time to just leave because we are all playing our best and being the most serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:30 am

believe me i know. i wanted to just leave but fatal was set on playin u. oh well. got about 6 grade points for goin 1-1 ={D

Luci theres no more purple stuff!!!! what am i supposed to do??i dont want hi liter orange berets or fleece caps =o
Back to top Go down
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:55 am

Lucy, you got 14 5 win streaks because you glitch, stop trying to say you pwn when you obviously don't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:57 am

And yes, idk why fatal was dead set on staying o_O

I only stayed one round to see what fatal had in mind, course it fails
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 am

it was an extreme epic fail LoL. it lasted 30 seconds n the second round luci lock my respawn capabilities -_- n arcadia got fatal with the same thing s o i had to go cuz i dint wanna boost my stats...in a negative way
Back to top Go down
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:31 am

Really idc about stats hell ill boost people on Ayame,, but i just hate staying because i could be playing another round rather than just repeatedly get domeshotted =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 am

!Ayame! wrote:
Lucy, you got 14 5 win streaks because you glitch, stop trying to say you pwn when you obviously don't

see like i said talk shit all you want it drives me farter and farther and lets me know i accomplish what i set out to do.

i never said anywhere in that post i made that i "pwn" its dead obvious we glitch and thiers no way any legit clan can do that. i was only giving warning. to bad i that the 1 person i got didnt have a buddy to try to help him, i would have loved to have 2 or 3 of you pinned down like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:21 am

tottsman wrote:
believe me i know. i wanted to just leave but fatal was set on playin u. oh well. got about 6 grade points for goin 1-1 ={D

Luci theres no more purple stuff!!!! what am i supposed to do??i dont want hi liter orange berets or fleece caps =o

idk what your supposed to do. i have a PB and this week ill have the OB. i mean the OB is ugly as fuck but w/e its free for the most part. so yea i guess your going to have to walk around as a bright spectacal on mgo now huh? then again when the red shirts came out i said i was never going to buy one. it looked bright as hell on the reward shop and thought why the fuck would anyone want that? you become a target. but when i seen them my thoughts changed and got one. so maybe the "hi liter orange" isnt going to be that bright as it is depicted on your charecter. you have to remember your charecter is showered in light so you can see the displayed item on your guy/girl. but then in game the various lighting effects will negate that and actually become dimmer than how it is shown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 am

true. the red looks better in gameplay. its really only bright in WW. i wont even bother with tourney unless i have a crazy good team.
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 am

we could of had em if yall listened to meh i cant say wut to do but i saw pretty obvious weak points that could turn the game around
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 am

fatal solid snake couldnt beat glitchers like that and he's the ultimate badassmofo. ur strategy woulda made that game slower n more painful
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:12 am

its funny you mention Solid Snake, because im friends with him and i used to play with him daily. but yea we had to go up against his team a while back ago and they lost to us.

And off topic FATAL why did you not play with your team tonight? instead you played with members of bky and other high level randoms..... you should have infored your team to just quit the round because no point in staying. we had your team beat hands down.

me arc and mao are capable of holding down an entire team same with cap res base etc. but i really do like how you still think you could have won....... i like your enthuisasim but you got to learn when to quit.

i warned you before that NO tactic will work against us. not chaff not rushing not anything. you cant even spawn camp us if you try to spawn camp us you will get killed BEFORE we even spawn then well your really fucked cause we got an infinate ammount of ammo at our base and your fucked if we catch you near it, if i run out of ammo ill start using my gsr. even if you choose to just sit back in your spawn then we still get you. no one is safe from us come tourny and survival time. i already warned you all about this. but no one wants to heed my warning. you must think its a big joke huh? how many times are you going to face us before you admit it? you cant beat us in cap. you cant beat us in tsne. you cant beat us in res. you cant beat us in base. and you cant beat us in tdm. is their a mode i forgot or no? because if i did forget one you cant beat us in that either. i

hope this time you learned your lesson. i already told you because of the actions of your "clan" members i will go full force and nothing is going to stop me. friendship is for outside of survival and tounry. but during thoes times its nothing but buissness. friendship has no place on the battle field. unless thoes friends are fighting with you. ill put it to you this way. say you went on vacation to afganastan (by some act of god you were actually willing....) and you made a lot of friends their and i mean alot... now you come back to america and they call for a draft and you are deployed their. your not going to not shoot the dude because you made friends with him. your going to blast the fucker because if you dont he will. its fuckin war and you people get mad because i do what i do against your team.

its what i do and im going to give it my all as if im fighting for something important. only importantce for me right now is to get people pissed off. they need to learn its not real life as they make it out to be. i mean really think about it. go into a training room and just randomly pick someone and team kill them repeatedly. they get so pissed off. and for what? it doesnt effect their stats. they get no rewards for it. they get no gp for it. yet they take it so seriously that they end up block listing you and then leaving the room to go send you hate mail.

bottom line will be this.
no more warnings for this clan. i have already told you once to just give up / quit the round / leave the game, do what you have to do to quit the match because you wont win. no point in even wasting your time trying.

if you beat us in a game then yay for you. chances are you wont. o yea another thing. counter glitching wont work against us either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 am

ok thats great but Solid Snake doesnt have a team. he works alone...>.>

there is one mode u forgot tho Luci...legit mode. u and ur bumper buddies would get ripped in legit mode XD

take it easy tho luci remember its a game. not only is there friendship but there is love on the battlefield. it came included with GENE exp remember??

guys really tho. just have fun. u know Luci Mao and Arc glitch like no other. their purposes in life are to glitch at video games. everybody you just have to play the game. if u get mad about losing its ok u probly had a good reason go ahead and vent. but let it out n be done with it. this is a no cribabi zone. unless ur name is SkitzShotYou LoL. this is a fun game and u cant let Luci and his band of bumpers take that away. always play with this face on... flower arright??
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 am

damm Lucid you guys wont stop i can tell but dosent matter the truth is only te best teams win so i guess it aint easy tryingto be just as good as vets players running into bky bb Win it really aint easy hell tis just a game but i really gotta work harder to be able to take on the vets that tourn yand survivial bring but yet there are so many players that bn good for so long it really is hard but i guess htats what being good means .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:51 am

just have fun and play SURVIVAL. if u become experienced with the SURVIVAL system you'll have more fun playin it. then of course your level and GP will go up. play with ppl u like and ppl u can get used to
Back to top Go down
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:45 pm

friendship has no place on the battle field

I lol'd at that, you even say yourself Lucid, ITS A GAME, yet you still consider this like an actual battlefield?

I applaud your contradiction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

LUCIIIIIDDD!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFU Official Clan Site :: Metal Gear Online :: StealthFox Chat-
Jump to: