Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

how to glitch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingraiden_blue
Rewards Team

PostSubject: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 pm

my friend showed me how they glitch on surival he showed me it in a training lobby
u dont need a lagswitch 4 this
u jus have to have cqc
it a wall glich
u have to cqc each other to do this glitch
u have to cqc at the same time
that how you glitch
u usually know the one whos glitch is by telling them that your the one who glitching
when you do this you have to keep the guy whos getting choke choke until the game ends or the glitch wont work cuz hes the one whos glitching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gabriel201
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm

how come it didnt work in our training?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:48 pm

hmmm. we could work on it. but that glitch is kinda outdated. itll only work well on certain maps/modes. the newer glitches r intense
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:24 pm

yea like arcadia did some glitch of maybe hack i couldnt spawn he would kill me in my weapon select in survival i died almost 15x in a row i couldnt use mic or psn to tell his location because i was constatly dying it was the greatest bs ever i had to bail out on the team something i never done cuz i would of had by the time that match ended like 25 consecutive deaths lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
gabriel201
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:49 pm

yea omg lucid does that one too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 pm

(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:
yea like arcadia did some glitch of maybe hack i couldnt spawn he would kill me in my weapon select in survival i died almost 15x in a row i couldnt use mic or psn to tell his location because i was constatly dying it was the greatest bs ever i had to bail out on the team something i never done cuz i would of had by the time that match ended like 25 consecutive deaths lol

yeah def BAIL man. i dont give a fucc man. i dont want that shit bein permanent. u def dont deserve that. u have all my blessings to bail in that case. happened to me in tourney on sunday. thing was it was arc didnt get me till the end of the round. so i only died about 3-4 times in a row, but the game was so close in CAP that i couldnt do anything to help us win -_-. but i didnt leave cuz i was too into the match. u know i love clutch situations xP
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 am

wtf im surprised redfire took all those deaths thats the same exact thing arcadia did to me it cant get any worse than that wtf i h8 those guys
Back to top Go down
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 am

yeah i know. he lives to catch glitchers
Back to top Go down
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 am

....Once They Pick the Target... It's over for you

Arcadia Chose Me As the Target Once.... I kept dieing .... then I noticed She decided to Make the Target Fatal Instead.... and so I went and killed her.... But then she made me the target again...

Basicly they can Only do that to ONE of you..... your teammates have to kill them or it won't stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 am

its brutal those 3 r dangerous n extremely ruthless
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Skitzophrenic wrote:
....Once They Pick the Target... It's over for you

Arcadia Chose Me As the Target Once.... I kept dieing .... then I noticed She decided to Make the Target Fatal Instead.... and so I went and killed her.... But then she made me the target again...

Basicly they can Only do that to ONE of you..... your teammates have to kill them or it won't stop

thats not true skits. i can hold down 3 to 4 people at one time if they give me the chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 pm

tottsman wrote:

its funny you say that. red fire is not an anti glitcher. he himself glitches the proof is in his own video at 1:09 he tried to use his lag swith to avoid it thats why he had connection unstable but when he used it he almost lagged out of PSN. so when he fliped it back on he died. BKY is a clan of glitchers that play well semi legit. they play legit untill they start losing then they glitch to win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Lucid Dreams wrote:
tottsman wrote:

its funny you say that. red fire is not an anti glitcher. he himself glitches the proof is in his own video at 1:09 he tried to use his lag swith to avoid it thats why he had connection unstable but when he used it he almost lagged out of PSN. so when he fliped it back on he died. BKY is a clan of glitchers that play well semi legit. they play legit untill they start losing then they glitch to win.

believe me we know about BKY tactics moar than anyone. FUCC BKY
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 pm

BKY are some good players who glitch i can tell there are not too many really true players on mgo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:52 pm

SFU/bluefox wrote:
BKY are some good players who glitch i can tell there are not too many really true players on mgo

and what is a true player? hmm? the sloths with over 300 hours of game play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:20 am

ppl that play n dont have to cheat. whether theyre a sloth or whatever. as long as they play for the love of the game. losing is part of playin a game.
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:44 am

Lucid Dreams wrote:
SFU/bluefox wrote:

A true player is some who bought the game for the sole reason too have fun playing online with real players playing a metal gear game within the rules and tools givin to them then they enjoy to see the animal ranks givin to them and there place on the score board
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:
Lucid Dreams wrote:
SFU/bluefox wrote:

A true player is some who bought the game for the sole reason too have fun playing online with real players playing a metal gear game within the rules and tools givin to them then they enjoy to see the animal ranks givin to them and there place on the score board

see man thats what im talking about. you care to much about stats that it is ridiculas. how is that any fun constantly monitering your stats? i never look at my stats. i play for my fun. i have many legit alts that yes ill look at like every once and a while but for the most part i reach level 13 legit with fox hound legit then they get deleted for a new one. i dont give a fuck about stats. especially the way you do because i play for fun. i dont care about rank. my latest alt i boosted for sloth. and lost it 4 times in less than 1 round because i cant just sit their and let someone kill me its ridiculas. sloth for me was actually the hardest rank to obtain. you people still assume glitching is 100% fool proof. thats not true at all. lots of things in a battle can alter the out come of the battle. especially in survival and touny modes. and depending on the skill level of the glitcher your facing will more than likly determine 80% of the end results of that battle. they also have their bad days just like anyone else. most of the people that glitch are actually pretty level headed guys and are actually nice for the most part. you people just have to big of a head to want to even get to know them because of the shit they do and or have done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: yo   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 pm

yo guys people i know on mgo thy said darkdreamer is bck and he glitched their team in tourny i mean thy showed me tthe video they were doing a cqc type glitch nand a shooting throug wall glitces whats the best way to beat a glitcher like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 pm

you cant. DARKDREAMER is in my clan now and on my team during survival and tourny matches. their is no easy way of beating a glitcher unless they suck at glitching or they just suck at mgo.

im banned from mgo but i was on that team in which your "friends" got owned by us. although my Lucid is banned i am very much "alive" on mgo and still currently play it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 pm

lol lucid who were you i actually know there was one eagle wit 5 hours a guy named im glitching wit bear title a girl doing lag switches through te wall you guys were also trying to spawn camp lets just say your lucky it was WW cuase that little bit.ch you had with PB on your team was seconds from dying but some scrub left a mag on the stairs pS lucid lol you guys are fucked up for that Yea it was my cuz acc he was supposed 2 do tourny with his clan and asked me to fill in for him so i did dammm you guys top 8 is all we had
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 pm

there luci goes again. takin a break from bumpin cunts with mao to talk about his legit alts lulz. luci u bail just about every game u lose. u not only care about stats more thsn all of SFU combined, which probably isnt sayin much cuz i know our main guys dgaf about stats. not only do u care so much about stats, u cant earn em on ur own. u tried to play legit after MEME came out n u couldnt even level up till u found more glitches LoL
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:38 pm

and their you go again running your flap about shit you dont even know what your talking about. i never quit a game first off. second i dont give a shit about stats. and well you have nothing else entertaining for me to reply to so w/e keep running your dick suckers because all your doing is talkin mad shit about something you know absolutly nothing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:33 pm

u left every game fatal didnt let u glitch. u left every time ive played u n broke ur glitch. my memory>u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to glitch?   

Back to top Go down

how to glitch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFU Official Clan Site :: Metal Gear Online :: StealthFox Chat-
Jump to: