Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

From Now On....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: From Now On....   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 pm

lol im a man of respect and i respect all you guy i can understand your thoughts and feelings calling guys like me trash well i have to respect your feelings and all i have to say is damm thought you guys were kool me a noob hmm well im the lowest sfu member in rank so iguess you can consider me trash but you really dont understand what ive bn doing this whole time you htink i gt alts for fun you think i haven tbn playing aganist the toughest ppl and doing well lol you guys really dont understand yu guys are really good but to say im trash thats fucked up but oh well just a game i will respect skitz i wont bother you dude you still a funny ass dude though btu understand my alts are well hig lv in gp and all i use those as my best practice but i love this least guys are being truthful but i already knew somebody would say htis but anyway . BUT STAY easy SFU 4 lyfe BLood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: From Now On....   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm

toy soldiers dont glitch we mauled them more than lost lol remember that rescue at TT when skitz got that scan haha dont get me wrong they are legit but no match for SFU
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: From Now On....   Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:01 pm

really now fatal...... you really think they dont? thats sad because here you go.... pick the one that will best fit your screen size