Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

MGS History Facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: MGS History Facts   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm

lol Lucid said i didnt know my history dude hold up that be fighting words lol i made a typing error dude ive bn playing mgs since i was 8 which was back in the 1990's so i know my history i never played mgo1 becuase i thought that a mgs3 subsitence would be just like mgs2 substience didnt pay much attention to the online and yea i would be a beast if i played mgo1 because at that time i was good with htose types of control and lol had good controllers so yea i would be good and the controls were the same beacuse i bn using thm for 9 years but mgo2 i had to play different everything is simple you can get caught in strays so easily so i had to learn better ways to dogde now im in luv with the box lol im a box scrub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGS History Facts   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 pm

just dont make love to ur own box. you gotta ask someone else if u can do it to theres. thats how we were made =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGS History Facts   Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 am

Deadly, who the fuck cares what Lucid says? He's just trying to rile you up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGS History Facts   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 am

SFU/bluefox wrote:
lol Lucid said i didnt know my history dude hold up that be fighting words lol i made a typing error dude ive bn playing mgs since i was 8 which was back in the 1990's so i know my history i never played mgo1 becuase i thought that a mgs3 subsitence would be just like mgs2 substience didnt pay much attention to the online and yea i would be a beast if i played mgo1 because at that time i was good with htose types of control and lol had good controllers so yea i would be good and the controls were the same beacuse i bn using thm for 9 years but mgo2 i had to play different everything is simple you can get caught in strays so easily so i had to learn better ways to dogde now im in luv with the box lol im a box scrub

SFU/bluefox wrote:
yea i would be a beast if i played mgo1 because at that time i was good with htose types of control and lol had good controllers so yea i would be good and the controls were the same beacuse i bn using thm for 9 years

ok see again your absolutly wrong. stfu stop talking like you know everything about mgs when its obvious you fucking dont.

first off the controls are not the same as mgs1 or mgs2 as they were on mgs3. the controls for mgs4 actually came from mgs3 subsistance and they tweaked them to give a new style of play.

now the differance between mgs3 subsistance and your mgs2 subsistance
SFU/bluefox wrote:
i thought that a mgs3 subsitence would be just like mgs2 substience

is that mgs2 is called substance. not subsistance. omg you must feel so proud to claim you have been playing the mgs series almost as long as i have been ( and i have been playing it way longer than you little one ) and yet you still dont know your way around the mgs world and the events in which take place.

take some time so you go read up more on your new mgs data base that you downloaded and tried to outsmart me, yet again and stop trying to act like you know more than i do about it. because did you notice how long ago i made that post and you made a reply to it before and now you act like you know what your talking about. you dont. go STFU

and now please go read some more of that mgs data base so you can act like you know everything.

you know as a matter of fact i only downloaded it because it was mgs related not that i needed to actually read it unlike you do.

Last edited by Lucid Dreams on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : yay for typo's =D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGS History Facts   Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 am

Lucid Dreams wrote:
SFU/bluefox wrote:

SFU/bluefox wrote:
yea i would be a beast if i played mgo1 because at that time i was good with htose types of control and lol had good controllers so yea i would be good and the controls were the same beacuse i bn using thm for 9 years

ok see again your absolutly wrong. stfu stop talking like you know everything about mgs when its obvious you fucking dont.

first off the controls are not the same as mgs1 or mgs2 as they were on mgs3. the controls for mgs4 actually came from mgs3 subsistance and they tweaked them to give a new style of play.

now the differance between mgs3 subsistance and your mgs2 subsistance
SFU/bluefox wrote:
i thought that a mgs3 subsitence would be just like mgs2 substience

is that mgs2 is called substance. not subistance. omg you must feel so proud to have been playing the mgs series almost as long as i have been and yet you still dont know your way around the mgs world and the events in which take place.

take some time so go read up more on your new mgs data base that you downloaded and stop trying to act like you know more than i do about it. now please go read some more of that then you can act like you know everything. you know as a matter of fact i only downloaded it because it was mgs related not that i needed to actually read it unlike you do.

-______-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGS History Facts   Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:14 am

hey Luci =D...