Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 am

Seriously, i don't even think i wanna play this game anymore, it's making me sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 am

I wi!! never give up to them i cant !et them take over the game we !ove Haaagghaaa im Fata! protector of the inocent and nightmare to g!itchers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 am

LoL. ppl with no lives cant ruin my fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 am

(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:
I wi!! never give up to them i cant !et them take over the game we !ove Haaagghaaa im Fata! protector of the inocent and nightmare to g!itchers

not to me Rolling Eyes maybe to nub glitchers yes. i cant wait to get mah lucid back again =D and i will have my final showdown Twisted Evil some of you might not know. as a matter of fact none of you do so here it goes........... *drumrolll*

i have to give up my ps3 because i am so broke right now...... BUT do not start celebrating just yet.......i will have another ps3 and i will be back. so enjoy the game whilst you can bounce because upon my return i will have thought of other ways to glitch more effecintly and put it into practice by the time i get another ps3. so untill then anyone with a PSP and a copy of mpo and/or mpo+ i will be more than happy to take you on in that. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:14 am

Lucid Dreams wrote:
(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:

not to me Rolling Eyes maybe to nub glitchers yes. i cant wait to get mah lucid back again =D and i will have my final showdown Twisted Evil some of you might not know. as a matter of fact none of you do so here it goes........... *drumrolll*

i have to give up my ps3 because i am so broke right now...... BUT do not start celebrating just yet.......i will have another ps3 and i will be back. so enjoy the game whilst you can bounce because upon my return i will have thought of other ways to glitch more effecintly and put it into practice by the time i get another ps3. so untill then anyone with a PSP and a copy of mpo and/or mpo+ i will be more than happy to take you on in that. =]

Ok? I mean honestly Lucid, if your going to sell it, why would you buy it again? Why would you waste your time in a game you hate? Why not spend more time playing something you enjoy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 am

im more worried bout arcadia he is a fend for g!itching i think he wants revenge for not !eting him join SFU a whi!e back now he is out to get meh if i meat him any g!itcher in rea! !ife i gotta pp! that do the derty for meh so stay strapped
Back to top Go down
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:13 am

Luci you're really gonna spend your time away thinkin of new ways to glitch? your failure rate never ceases to amaze me. ///_-)

maybe spend more time thinkin bout how to get your broke ass some money. thats what i did and still do. dont see me broke no more.
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Lmao totts theres some food for thought right thur just put the contro!er down and go to work u junkie
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Lucid i got MPo the first one if you want we could play as few rounds i will be under SFU(Quiet fox)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UrMomHasKilled
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Sup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 pm

LoLoLoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?   

Back to top Go down

So I hear glitching is getting WAY outta hand?
Page 1 of 1