Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Believe It Or Not!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

should i stop glitching period or should i only "counter glitch"
quit all together
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
only counter glitch
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
just keep glitching fuck mgo and everyone that plays it
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:02 am

i have renounced my glitching. and will only counter glitch. but theirs a catch..... you see im still going to be playing with Melissa Mao Calisavage22 and arcadia. now although i have quit glitching in survival and tourny dont expect me to not glitch if i get glitched on first. im going to be playing legit for the last few weeks i have with this ps3 or untill i can sell it. just an fyi for all of you since i have been playing legit i have lost my level 16 not that i care but w/e and im still at level 15 legit so dont go thinking you got a break because its not easy to kill me to begin with >_> unless im having a bad day then yea w/e. im only human just like anyone else. k thats all for now lucid loves you all <3 peace. and no gat shit intended >=[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 am

Lol, that's cool, i kinds stopped playin MGO o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:30 am

lol thats kool i you should have done this a long time ago dude alot of us are starting to get busy in our personal life so we dont have time for mgo but if we catc you on you will get owned lol its the truth jk but yea dude do you have the old mpo im on if you want a match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

I just started up guitar again and have been busy as hell with that.

I only play mgo with my buddies now =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:17 pm

i played yesterday but i was away from the game for about a week. i lost my 15 =D but its all good too. 15=expectations and i enjoy messing around these days. but i blame skitz for it anyway cuz he never lets me run with the frog on my head XD

but Luci i like it. counter glitching has been ok with me. spo i guess u might as well do that. but playin legit will be fun! maybe some day ill play with u
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 am

k so 4 people replied and this has 44 views and only 10 people selected an option for the poll i made O.o huh? k well im still deciding on what to do. the only reason that i am making this choice is because i was banned one week and i got caught legitatmatly ok im fine with that i get caught then konami finds me not a big deal it was a 1 week ban.........

now heres the fucked up part. the week AFTER i was banned and i was enjoying my time not being banned i get banned again. that week i didnt glitch and i didnt participate in survival or the tourny mode i get banned again for NOTHING and this time it was for 2 weeks. like seriuosly i dont glitch in free battle or in training rooms so i know i didnt do anything wrong and i get banned again for nothing for 2 weeks. it was some serious bullshit not being able to play a game i paid for.

like i said the 1 week ban for being caught legitamately i dont care about that. what i cared about was not being able to play my game for 2 weeks for not doing anything wrong. just because someone had a grudge on me.

and i have sent konami every video of myself with the dates and times they were recorded so that whoever had that grudge on me cant go do that same shit again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 am

lol dude mgo hates you gitcher guys they never gonna like you unless you do something that can help mgo like how you glitched do something to earn who you used to be a solider . War HAS CHANGED MGO HAS CHANGED .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:20 am

ahhhh i see. legit is always good. u dont need to glitch anymore since u got a million RP and nothin to buy!!! i myself was contemplating retirement. i felt like i wasnt gonna be able to play enough to keep my skill up let alone increase it. but i got to play recently and i wasnt doin good but it was still fun. just playin the game and havin some laughs is more important than GP or level. i did care a little bit about those things. but mainly to get on certain teams when i had to or to keep the clan stats/rep in higher standing. as long as nobody else minds i pretty much gonna deboost myself. so i guess what im tryina say is just play and have fun w/o worryin about bans or enemies/dbags etc
Back to top Go down
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Yea totts, im with ya on that one

I've really just using ayame for cqc pistols and scanning now, i don't even use a main wep anymore, it's MUCH more fun when you PLAY for fun o_O

Whether i level or not i don't really care anymore, and im sure FATAL is going to kick us out though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:53 pm

i think he might kick us too
Back to top Go down
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 am

Ah well, it was a good run then SFU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:50 am

he might because he doesnt play for fun like he says he does. its only fun for him if hes winning. and he wants to "be the best on mgo" so if your actually playing for fun and he kicks you for is you can just make a clan called "FATALS A STAT WHORE" or something along those lines. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:33 pm

we meant gettin kicked for DEboostin. i figure if u get kicked for boostin than u can get kicked for deboostin, no?
Back to top Go down
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 pm

im not a statwhore -_- lol @ u getting banned thats wut u get XP karma my friend karma
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:36 am

Why were you so pissed the other night FATAL?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: tourny with skitz and fatal lastnight =D   Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 am

was pretty fun actually. untill the very last 2 matches we had to go agains MND EMO (glitcher) and mutilator (another glitcher) so we played tourny and i came in top 3 usually 2nd to mao untill the last 2 matches where i had to counter glitch mutilator and MND EMO. i got emo back near his spawn and just repeat killed him in order to keep him from glitching the same with mutilator. the other matches i played was 100% legit.

and as to fatal and skitz sorry bout thoes last 2 matches i was hoping i wouldnt have to face people that glitched so that i wouldnt have to. and believe me i know how hard it is to get kills with mao lol. but best thing to do was just spawn camp mostly to get your kills in. thats what i had to do just to get that 2-0 in the first match in that tdm on VV and then i only got 1 kill after that in the second round =\ for a total of 3-0 while mao had like 27-1 O_O

and that comment you made about mnd emo skitz was just wow. i mean hes not hard at least not for me. but still i was counter glitching him and kept him pinned down in order for him not to glitch us. you guys may be nieve as to who glitches and who doesnt. but i have a list of people i know for a fact glitch and have glitched us and that list would make gvg bust a nut in his pants if he could get them on video. i use my list to keep track of people who do glitch and thoes 2 people we had to face tonight in the last 2 matches were on that list as current "threats" so yea i did what i had to do to keep the team safe =D

how come you guys didnt rejoin the team when cali invited you back? i had fun playin with you on our team =] but i guess you were just trying to get a free ride for that OB huh is it that important to you? because if it is you = assclown jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+PoisonFox+
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

did you guys get a OB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:22 pm

We Had to go play W/ The Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:10 am

LoL. i wanna play w/ LuciMaoBumpCunts =D
we'll have to name the team that^^^
possibly an abbreviated form, yes?
i dont like orange >:[
but itll be fun to actually win and watch glitchers like Muti complain
Back to top Go down
Skitzophrenic
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:16 am

lmfao ME and Fatal got so much Hate Mail

Even feggets I used to be MGO-friends with started crying and deletin' me complaing and shit

lmfao Emo hates me now Totts

lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!Ayame!
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am

The whole community is going to shit

Yeah, i don't think i'm going to play survival and tourney anymore when i get back =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Emo can place my hairy(for now) balls on his gay tongue for all i care.
Go slash your wrists you homoass
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 am

lol thats funny considering most of the guys you mention are glitchers XD they just mad i wish i could have faced yall in tourny i just needed one cheap shot at luci . Mgo tourny okay but the glitcher make it funny i cant help but laugh whn they glitch .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:50 am

SFU/bluefox wrote:
lol thats funny considering most of the guys you mention are glitchers XD they just mad i wish i could have faced yall in tourny i just needed one cheap shot at luci . Mgo tourny okay but the glitcher make it funny i cant help but laugh whn they glitch .

you are so far behind on whats going on in the world of mgo its not even funny. LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU MAKE DUMBASS COMMENTS!

such as the one you had made =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:04 pm

kk its kool dude yo gj on the tourny win though i was i could have faced yall i know fatal wanted that win badly it would be fun to face him at that level and i kinda play mgo now and again but im a low type of player i will hope to play aganist you guys because its a whole different style of play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Believe It Or Not!!   

Back to top Go down

Believe It Or Not!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SFU Official Clan Site :: Metal Gear Online :: StealthFox Chat-
Jump to: