Fight as though you are invincible and that invincibility will follow.

HomePortalMemberlistFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

>>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Im temporarly disbanding (more like standby) the clan till im good and ready to be the leader i was and need to be! king

Right now thats wuts best for the clan so get out there and hone ur skills ill be back idk bout yall but im SFU 4 lyfe but if u see u been banished dont worry we will be back probably sometime after SCENE launches

If ur wondering wut im thinking right now i feel im not holding up to the SFU standards that i was supposed to uphold as a leader and it will make my clan our clan look weak so when im good and ready ill make this clan what it once was and way better so keep in touch stay posted on the site

SFU 4 lyfe Cuzz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/sfufatalfox
(SFU)the real BLOOD_LUST
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:40 pm

(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:
Im temporarly disbanding (more like standby) the clan till im good and ready to be the leader i was and need to be! king

Right now thats wuts best for the clan so get out there and hone ur skills ill be back idk bout yall but im SFU 4 lyfe but if u see u been banished dont worry we will be back probably sometime after SCENE launches

If ur wondering wut im thinking right now i feel im not holding up to the SFU standards that i was supposed to uphold as a leader and it will make my clan our clan look weak so when im good and ready ill make this clan what it once was and way better so keep in touch stay posted on the site

SFU 4 lyfe Cuzz cheers
well fatal gudluk still hate u and yet ill call u buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:05 pm

ok... Question
Back to top Go down
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm

im making a clan called "We Luv U FatalFox"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:06 am

lol nice.... i didnt relise how far off the radar i fell i was top 60 in gp and top 70 in reward rankings b4 i moved know im 650 in gp and like 200 in reward -_- SFU will be back pretty soon
Back to top Go down
Lucid Dreams
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

(SFU) FATAL-FOX wrote:

SFU 4 lyfe Cuzz cheers

you know fatal i hate to say i told you so but i dont actually hate to say it lol! i told you thi9s a long fuckin time ago last year for fucks sake on mpo+. you = shitty leader. you set standards for your clan that you yourself cannot acheive. i said that 1 year ago and it still holds true to this day.....

you may be a big fan of mgo/mgs but you always have failed as a leader.... you are rarely ever on and when you are its for survival and are very exclusive about the team you want to play with. but you force other members to play with eachother and yet you avoid weaker members like the plauge? and your not there for them...... you dont act as a "army of 1" you sugregate clan members based on preformance. thats not cool of you at all. i noticed these things 1 year ago. and i have been telling you that every now and again but you refuse to aknoledge what i said as truth........ now you finally see it.

i guess its time to better yourself and find that leading isnt your strong point. just play the game and enjoy it maybe?

clans are for little 15 year old kids anyways that actually have the time and no life for that shit.

i only have a clan to have a picture next to my name and nothing more. idc if people want in it or not they dont get in it because i dont have the time for their bullshit. i have a life outside of mgo thats more important than to sit around and organize a clan all the time.

before i had to sell my ps3 i seen you on PSN and on MGO like 16 hours a day...... you know how they say "practice makes perfect" thats not how it is with this game. you need time away from it every so often. you sit around playing it 16-20 hours a day and flat out your going to suck balls because you spend to much time nit picking what to do to "git gud" mgo is 100% backasswards than mpo and mpo+ playing for at least maybe 8 hours of MGO is fine take a day break then come back then youll notice a differance in your playing and say im back on top of my shit again. keep doing that and you get better. its not about playing 24/7 365. its about taking a break from the game every so often. stop playing after you hit a peak in your playing style then you pick up from that point again. yea i miss mgo im going to be rusty for a bit but ill pick back up after an hour or 2.

just because you dont play for an hour a day or a week doesnt mean your going to suck. during my banned periods and when i come back to the game i noticed i did 100% better than i did before. you just need time AWAY from the game.........

those are my thoughts and since ive been right for as long as ive known you (and now you finally see it) i suggest you take my advice this time and actually apply it and not dismiss it....

good luck fatal.

take my advice as a friend and not as if i dont give a shit. cause if i didnt give a shit i wouldnt have spent this much time and thought typing this. so put what i have said into some thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
(SFU) FATAL-FOX
Leader

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm

lol thanx but i got it i just been rly busy and i tried to be a good leader while moving but that not workin too good and clan members were getin antsy so i i made my decision... im tired of u making assumptions and accusations about my leader ship when one ur not in my clan and 2 u glitched when u play... i have the greatest doubt u know wut it takes to be a leader of something great and when u work hard for something u dont just give it up and a guy like me wont let things slow him down nothing will get in my way of wut i want not even some ones emotions... this is my army and im the leader of the soldiers in it u say its a problem to discriminate against some solders but its the way of any army u dont let the weak solders on a important recon mission u dont put the freshmen in a varsity game but wut u do do is get every one up to a high lvl and thats when u become great as a whole

u can compare me to hitler in a way and these are my nazis Superior Soldiers SFU 4 lyfe!
Back to top Go down
SFU/bluefox
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:52 pm

lol been a while since i heard a speech gl with your clan Fatal hope to face ya when i play mgo again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tottsman
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:25 pm

and doin it and doin it and doin it well
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://syf-pm.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<   

Back to top Go down

>>>!!!!ATTENTION STEALTHFOX UNIT!!!!<<<
Page 1 of 1